Monday, July 14, 2008

Logan Adventures

We've been having a lot of fun in Logan and thought we'd share some of our adventures.

We found this fun park relatively close to our house. Ethan's favorite is the climbing wall (go figure).

This is another park close to our house that always has ducks. Now we finally have something to do with the heels of our bread.

Ethan wasn't quite sure what to make of the 4th of July. His favorite was helping with the sparklers.

We attempted a camping trip up Logan Canyon. Ethan actually did really well except when we wouldn't let him touch the fire (we're such mean parents). Ethan slept much better than me and Matt, who didn't realize how cold it got at night.



We floated the canal located in Logan Canyon with some friends. Besides the freezing water we had a great time.

3 comments:

Scott and Angie said...

I love you Ethan!! I miss him so much. He just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Allie, I love the pics...please keep posting. I love to take a look everyday. He looks like he's having a good time in L-town. Give Ethan loves for me. I love and miss you all!

Brooke Jackson said...

Allie, you have such a cute little family! Where did you get that awesome tube?

Julliana Lund said...

tubing looks like it was so fun! I hope y'all have a great time in Hawaii. Take tons of pictures to share. Oh, and thanks for loaning me the book Allie...its very informative so far.

::jules::