I thought I'd show you a little of the fun Ethan has been having with his basketball hoop. It's kind of dark but I thought I'd put it on the blog anyways.
RENOVATION??
On Saturday we were getting ready to go to a baptism when Ethan earned himself some time in time out. We haven't found him an excellent place for

On Saturday we were getting ready to go to a baptism when Ethan earned himself some time in time out. We haven't found him an excellent place for
it so we usually end up putting him in the bathroom and shutting the door. About
a minute later we came back to get him but the door was locked (which on this door isn't very easy to do). After 20 minutes of using a hanger and
a minute later we came back to get him but the door was locked (which on this door isn't very easy to do). After 20 minutes of using a hanger and
trying to card the door Matt finally took a hammer to it. Poor little Ethan was crying, whinning and sticking his little fingers under the door.We've kept a sense of humor about the whole thing and figure it's some sort of right of passage as a parent. After all, it's only a door, right?
Maybe the funniest thing after this has been Ethan's obsession with the door. He continually drags us to the bathroom as if to say...did you know there is a hole in our door and that even if I shut the door I can still see you.
Personally, I'm going to tell everyone that Matt lost his temper and shoved his fist threw the door. I figure no one will really believe me though because who really thinks Matt is strong enough to do that! :)
As a side note Matt and I spent President's day snowshoeing by Pinedview dam. It was so fun!!!
2 comments:
you are such a good mom. Poor little Ethan. Glad everything was okay...except the door :)
Okay. So this is sooo funny. I just laughed and laughed! Did I ever tell you the time that Braden locked little Seth in a room in VA and Cyndee wasn't even home to tell me what to do? Seth was sticking his fingers out the bottom and was crying as well. I think when C finally got home, we took the handle off the door.
I love the mental picture of Ethan dragging you to see the hole. Sorry, but it delights my soul.
Post a Comment