With spring in the air we've been so excited to celebrate Easter. We began the festivities on friday by going to Baby Animal Days. I think I may have enjoyed it a little more than Ethan. He loved all the bigger animals- the horses, cows, oxen, goats and sheep but the little ones didn't spark his interest. He loved to watch them, pet them and listen to them talk. We waited in line so he could hold a little chick- you would have thought I was trying to brush his teeth. He wasn't afraid of the chick, he just plain wasn't interested (luckily we still got a few good pictures)
Easter morning was fun. Matt and I prepared his little Easter basket the night before (which I have to admit I had fun going overboard on). My favorite was hiding plastic Easter eggs filled with candy throughout the house-in really none obvious places like on top of the coffee table and in one of the corners of the hallway. I felt like I went full out when I woke up to make cinnamon rolls for us. (Which to my amazement actually turned out quite edible- usually they end up just being rolls with a dash of cinnamon and sugar)
Ethan was mostly excited about the candy in his basket. I tried to force him to play with some of the other stuff we got him (like boring sidewalk chalk and a coloring book) but nothing could come close. I'll make sure to let the Easter Bunny know next year that IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CANDY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment