Although I finally feel like maybe I'm getting the hang of things (I even put both kids to bed last week without any problems), I'm still terrified to leave the house with 2 kids. We have ventured out far enough to go on walks, to the park, friend's homes and church but that's about it. (Oh, I guess we did go to the zoo on saturday but I had my mom and 4 cousins to help out, so I figure that doesn't really count)
Here are some cute pictures of my 2 little boys- mischief in the making.
Ethan was watching a movie and I put Jackson on the couch to watch with him. Pretty soon Ethan had scooted himself right next to Jack (or "Dack" as Ethan says it). Adorable!!
3 comments:
i love those pictures of Ethan and "Dack". How cute are they!?
Seriously SO cute! It is so sweet to watch Ethan love Dack. You are a great mom. I just think you should know that.
Your kids are so stinking cute!!
Post a Comment