Saturday, April 5, 2008

In the beginning...

I was putting Ethan down for a nap tonight while Matt was at priesthood session of conference. I thought of all the things I should be doing with my time but just didn't feel like doing them. So instead I was reading some emails and got sucked into looking at people's blogs. Matt and I really don't feel like we're interesting enough to have our own blog but my sister-in -law Angie assures me that with Ethan now we are much more interesting. So, I am trying to overcome my technological handicaps to help her keep in touch with her nephew better. So, here is my first post dedicated to AUNT ANGIE!!

3 comments:

Scott and Angie said...

I Love it! This is the best gift you could give me. I really miss Ethan and I love seeing pictures of him and hearing what he's up to. He just puts a BIG smile on my face!!! I hope my kids are as cute as him. Keep up the good work...way cute blog.

Scott and Angie said...

We love this, keep it up!!! Love Gram & Gramps Lund

Anonymous said...

What great pictures and who wrote the poem? I'm so glad I checked in on you.