
For all you who think being a baby's a breeze
I'm writing to tell you it's not a big ease.
I work hard all day to be cute, sweet and dear
so that all the woman will fight to be near.
I now have 2 teeth sharp and ready to use.
Too bad my dear mom doesn't like the abuse.
I'm growing some muscle- increasing my bulk
soon I will become the Incredible Hulk.
I've now grown a motor- a boy on the go-
It's too bad I don't know the meaning of no.
Try whipping my parents into shape you see.
My lot is clear in life-it's hard to be me.
I'm writing to tell you it's not a big ease.
I work hard all day to be cute, sweet and dear
so that all the woman will fight to be near.
I now have 2 teeth sharp and ready to use.
Too bad my dear mom doesn't like the abuse.
I'm growing some muscle- increasing my bulk
soon I will become the Incredible Hulk.
I've now grown a motor- a boy on the go-
It's too bad I don't know the meaning of no.
Try whipping my parents into shape you see.
My lot is clear in life-it's hard to be me.

(The other night I caught Ethan pulling himself up in his
crib for the first time!)
crib for the first time!)

1 comment:
Can I just have Ethan and call it good? I can't believe how much he's changed since I saw him at Christmas. I just want to shower him with kisses. Allie, that's a cute poem you posted. I can't wait to see the little guy in a month. Please say you're coming to O-town to visit. Love you and miss all the Lunder Gunders!
Post a Comment