I know most of you are probably surprised to see another post from me so soon but I couldn't resist. This morning Ethan and I made brownies and had lots of fun! His favorite part of cooking is the licking, which I can't really blame him for. :)
In the beginning...
Here he sports a proud smile of his accomplishment.
As a side note Matt turned 30 YEARS OLD on the 22nd. To celebrate the momentous occasion we skipped town and spent the weekend in Vegas. We don't hit the gambling scene but we do like to see the shows...the clean ones I should add (yes, there are clean shows in Vegas). We saw LOVE, a tribute to the Beatles which was awesome and Lance Burton, master magician. (Matt and I spent the rest of the night trying to figure out the tricks to his illusions). We spent time at the Liberace museum, checking out the different hotels, visiting flamingos, ducks and fish, people watching (always hilarious), pop-a-shot (Matt still can't beat me...although he is 30 now...maybe I should give him a handicap), eating good food, and of course yummy drinks. One of my favorites was the Lion habitat at MGM- you really can't get much closer to Lions that that.
Here's one of our favorite Liberace outfits (although they were all pretty spectacular)
Here's the lioness at the MGM Lion Habitat. There was 1 lion and 1 lioness, although the hotel has about 29 lions altogether.
We had a great time living the last moments of Matt's youth. (I figure I have 2 1/2 years to rub it in- I'm going to use every second of it.) :)
2 comments:
Mr. E is so cute. I can't wait to see y'all at Thanksgiving.
::jules::
Allie, that is the best story. B and I can just imagine Ethan leading you to the door over and over!
Post a Comment